- Other areas of this website
- River conditions,
- What do we do? Who are we?, . History of The Henley Whalers, Molly, A new Era - Who are we Now?, A brief history of whalers, The Montague Whaler +Link to The Molly Build Reports
- You think you want to join us? - Before you join + What next? + What you get, etc.
- What does Molly look like? - A few pictures and videos.
- Where do we meet?
- Weekend Whaling, What is it? + The Summaries with links to members' pictures
- Raiding, What is it? Who does it? Where? Can I do it? & more.
- Student Sailing - Students and adults can learn to sail.
- Future events List of links to; imminent and more-distant future events; our own pre-visit notes; event organisers' sites. (Too long to list here)
- Past events & Pictures, List of links to; many pages of reports on our past events; archives of whaling-related pictures. (Too long to list here)
- Crew Booking System - Describes, and links to the Members'-only booking area. + Detailed instructions for reluctant computer users .
- KNOTS Which knots to learn first. - How to learn them + Collected knotty links.
- Safety. Capsize .
- Big ideas for big-boat sailing in more-distant waters..
The "Skipper" Define his Job.
enhancing your seamanship?. .
- The Henley College "Enrichment Programme" 2010-11", 2009-10, 2008-9, 2007-8.
The Henley College "Staff Development" July 2008, July 09
Hugill's 100th anniversary November 2006.
- The transition from Molly to Vancouver and back again. September to December 2006. A
New Era for Henley Whalers . An
Uncertain Future . Vancouver
wins "Gold" in first competition !. A
but a familiar boat .. So
Long Vancouver, Hello Molly! (again) . The
Henley Standard - "Molly's Back in Town" .
- Tracks. A compliation of Molly Tracks.
- Videos. A summary of (all?) Molly-related videos (not yet complete)
There are other nooks & crannies - Maybe there will be time to categorise them - one day - I'd rather be "whaling"!
Enough for the moment? - Want more? - Want it done differently? - Contact the
one who runs this site.. . . Other sites by the author.